Monday, August 3, 2009

Menu Planning Monday - XVI

This looks like it is going to be a fairly active week of editing, photo shoots, homeschool activities, schoolwork and family commitments - not to mention the fulfillment of my civil responsibility (yes, that's right, I got summoned to jury duty). I can't believe we only have 3 more weeks until we start homeschooling again! Boy, have I got to get busy planning the upcoming year as well as finish a few things to officially conclude last year's school work. I know I've got my work cut out for me!

Here is the menu for the week of August 3 -August 9:
  • MONDAY - Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, Fresh Fruit, Chips
  • TUESDAY - Hobo Dinners on the Grill, 90 Minute Dinner Rolls
  • WEDNESDAY - Bistro Chicken Skillet, Green Beans, Honey Whole Wheat Bread
  • THURSDAY - Chicken Stir-Fry, Jasmine Rice
  • FRIDAY - Quick Beef Stroganoff, Glazed Carrots, Honey Whole Wheat Bread
  • SATURDAY - Tacos, Cornbread Casserole, Fiesta Rice
  • SUNDAY - Lunch with the Gryczan Family

No comments: