Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

I know, I know, it's not Monday . . . BUT I saw on another person's blog that they post their weekly menu each Monday and I thought it was a great idea! I typically plan my menus out a week or two in advance (with some tweaking done throughout the week) so this concept is nothing new to me and I love the idea of being accountable to get the planning done on time. Sometimes the crazy-busy weeks come and I do get behind. This outlet may not be the pencil and paper I'm accustomed to, but it's even more official, which is nice. Also, it will make sure I keep a good variety of foods passing over our table so no one (not my family or you) gets bored. Variety is the spice of life, as they say. :)

THIS WEEK'S DINNER MENU:
  • Monday - Spaghetti, Corn, Homemade Bread
  • Tuesday - Homemade Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup, Homemade Bread
  • Wednesday - Ranchero Chicken Wraps (with all the fixin's), Applesauce
  • Thursday - Slow Cooked Beef, Noodles, Asparagus, Homemade Bread
  • Friday - Baked Ham, AuGratin Potatoes, Green Beans
  • Saturday - Leftovers
  • Sunday - Eat Out with Family?

No comments: