Sunday, March 28, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

I just came up from the "dungeon" (aka: the laundry room) and the battle with the dirty clothes beast is beginning to look favorable! 2 down, 4 left to go. And that's not even considering the fact that these tamed beasts (aka: clean, folded clothes) still need to be put away! Ack. Alas, I will put my sword and shield away for the night, for I am weary. :)

Anywho . . . here is the menu that I have planned for this week. I may need to be fairly flexible many nights, however, because we will probably end up working out at our new house (!!!) some nights this week. So, if you see a recipe repeated next week you'll know which nights we ended up being spontaneous.

MONDAY - Hamburgers on the Grill, Chicken Rice, Carrot Coins, Buttered Brussel Sprouts (the kids resisted at first, but actually liked them once they tried them!)
TUESDAY - Chicken Pesto Pasta, Steamed Broccoli, French Bread
WEDNESDAY - Leftovers OR Grab and Go Night
THURSDAY - Ham Steaks, AuGratin Potatoes, Green Beans
FRIDAY - Lemon Herbed Chicken, Pesto Linguine, Mixed Vegetables, French Bread

No comments: