Thursday, June 25, 2009

Menu Planning Thursday!

This week's menu was delayed due to a very busy start to the week - our church had it's annual VBS (Vacation Bible School). I am the coordinator for the worship choreography team and had to be at church 4 or more hours each night (Sunday through Wednesday). One BIG perk to all of the hard work was that all of the workers and volunteers were fed at the church each night - I didn't have to cook. The rest of this week is back to business as usual, however. Here is the menu for the remainder of the week:
  • THURSDAY - Glorious Smorgasbord of Leftovers (LOL), Fresh Strawberry Almond Salad with Poppyseed Dressing (thanks Hoy family for all of the garden-fresh lettuce!)
  • FRIDAY - BBQ Chicken, Baked Beans, Tossed Salad, Dinner Rolls
  • SATURDAY - Pizza, Tossed Salad
  • SUNDAY - Catalina Cranberry Chicken, Steamed Broccoli, Garlic-y Bread

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Heather, I'm sure people ask you this all the time, but - how do you do it? If I had as many responsibilities as you, my weekly menu plan would be:
Grilled Cheese
Grilled Cheese
Grilled Cheese

Thanks for following my blog! I hope it will give you a chuckle or two, in your "spare" time.
:-)