Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu Planning Monday - X

I'm back - finally!  Now that Delanie is 3 weeks old I am beginning to get organized enough to plan our weekly menu again.  Here is the menu for the week of June 8th - June 14th:
  • MONDAY - Slow Cooked Beef Fajitas (with all the fixin's), Spanish Rice
  • TUESDAY - Lasagna, Corn, Garlic Bread
  • WEDNESDAY - Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs (thanks Jenny!), Rice Pilaf, Glazed Carrots
  • THURSDAY - Leftovers
  • FRIDAY - Hamburgers on the Grill, Baked Beans, French Fries
  • SATURDAY - Leftovers
  • SUNDAY - Young Marrieds Meet & Greet at Brightmoor

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ok, do you want your dance class to come on Monday or Tuesday?!?!

Just kidding!

Lindsey Clair said...

Looks great! Now that I won't be working I will definitely be menu planning. I never did it while I was working I was just too tired and threw together what I felt like lol

I didn't know if you knew but I resigned from the Train Station Preschool preschool after 8 years. I will be focusing on two ministries I run as well as my freelance writing business.

I hope you are doing well. Kelly will be out of school this week so we will have to look ahead and plan to get together soon. HUGS