2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yep, both first and middle names. My Dad's sister is Heather and my Mom's best friend when she was younger was Diane.
3. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hmmm . . . I think the last time was the night our external hard drive died (see previous blog post for more info).
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I like it, but I'm not in love with it. I wish it were a little more "funky" and unique. Strange wish, eh?
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? BBQ Chicken breast by Boar's Head, but Honey Ham is a close second.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I sure hope so! It wouldn't say much about me if I wasn't now would it???
8. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Nooooooooooooooooooooo . . . . hee hee
9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, thank goodness! My lymphatic system wouldn't be the same without them! :)
10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Ha ha, yeah right - NO WAY!!!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip (the white ice cream, NOT the yucky green kind)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether or not they make eye contact.
15. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MORE THAN DIET DR. PEPPER? I don't like Diet anything, so that would be pretty much everything else.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? We don't want to open that can of worms! So, I will choose to live in denial and say that I love everything about myself...positive confession never hurt anyone.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Bill (like I remembered them when I was young).
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue maternity jeans and old ratty brown slippers - ahhh, comfort!
19. FAVORITE SOUNDS: A quiet summer afternoon in the woods (minus the mosquitoes) - birds chirping, the leaves gently rustling, a stream bubbling . . .
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sage green - relaxed, comfortable and natural.
photo by Ali.ce
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Kevin. He called when he was on his way home from work.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I'm not much into watching sports (or TV at all for that matter), but if there is an Equestrian event on and I had nothing else to do (ha ha), I would watch that.
25. HAIR COLOR? I'm a wannabe red head, but I am authentically a brunette
26. EYE COLOR? Boring . . . er, I mean brown
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not anymore - THANK THE LORD FOR LASIK!!!!
28. FAVORITE FOOD? There are just too many options . . . homemade chocolate chip cookie dough, a good steak - preferably filet Mignon, Kevin's Amish White Bread warm from the oven and spread with butter, homemade banana pudding, warm and fudgey brownies, cheap hot fudge (Big Boy's brand is the best) . . . the list could go on and on. I love food! :)
photo by semicharmedpiper
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, of course, as long as they are not too sappy.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I think it was "Stardust" with Kevin and Julie.
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Bright blue t-shirt layered over a white long sleeved shirt. It's long, but it's not maternity so I have to keep pulling it down over the belly. Real classy . . . LOL.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both. I couldn't handle too much of either. I need all four seasons in my life.
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes!!! The more the better (well, as long as they're from Kevin or my kiddos) . . . I am a physical touch person, could you tell?
34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Financial Peace Revisited" by Dave Ramsey
35. OCCUPATION? Domestic goddess, Homeschool Teacher, Photographer . . . see my side profile for more info.
photo by St. Jimmy!
36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV last night (or most nights, for that matter). I might have flipped on the Weather Channel for a second or two to see the weather at sometime yesterday . . . but even that's unlikely.
37. FAVORITE SONG(S)? Hmmmm . . . another hard one, but if I had to pick one I'd say it was "How He Loves" by Kim Walker.
38. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Tallinn, Estonia or St. Petersburg, Russia.
photo by Driftings
39. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL GIFT? I can make a very convincingly real goat sound. Don't ask to hear it, it ain't pretty.
40. WHERE WERE U BORN? Southfield, MI